Chocolate Indulgence Keto Cake
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup full fat milk
- 6 tbsp butter (unsalted)
- 2 tsp stevia (heaped)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (unsalted)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ cup thick cream
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 325 and grease two 8” round non-stick baking pans.
- Mix together eggs, melted butter, milk, stevia and vanilla.
- Gradually add in almond flour, mixing until a smooth batter is formed and then add baking powder and salt.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the two baking pans and bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes until cakes are slightly raised. (Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they are ready).
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pans onto a wire rack. Let cool for an additional 30 minutes.
- As the cakes cool, prepare the frosting by mixing thick cream, butter, vanilla, stevia and cocoa powder; mix until light and fluffy.
- Place one cake layer on a flat plate (with the flat side up).
- Using ⅓ cup of frosting, spread over the top of the cake.
- Place the second layer on top of the first and spread ⅓ cup of frosting over the top.
- Use the remaining frosting around the sides of the cake until completely covered.
total servings = 12
Sign up to try all our Keto Cake recipes
Testimonials - Keto Success Stories!
“This is one of the most helpful keto recipe books that I have used. The recipes are very detailed and the ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store. It also includes a shopping list for each recipe. I highly recommend this book!” – Susan K.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I have been looking for a keto cookbook that was easy to follow and had great recipes. This cookbook has been a life-saver! I am new to the keto diet, and this book has made it easy for me to transition from my old diet into this new one. I have been able to lose weight and feel better about myself.” – Mary L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I’ve been wanting to loose weight and get healthy for a while now and I found your free keto recipes and they’re amazing! I’ve made a few of them and my husband and I love them. You can’t even tell they’re keto recipes. Keep up the great work, we’ll be looking forward to future recipes! – Elizabeth C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐