Keto Breakfast Recipes
We will provide you with yummy Keto breakfast recipesto help you start theday well. These recipes are simple, easy to follow and require few ingredients. Enter your details below to download our free cookbook and more.
1. Spicy Spanish Eggs
- Melt butter in a large frying pan and add onions, jalapenos and tomatoes; fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and pour into pan with onion mixture, mix continuously to make scrambled eggs, add cheese, salt and pepper and fry until thoroughly cooked through.
2. Perfect Strawberry Pancakes
● 4 large eggs
● 1 cup thick cream
● 7 oz cottage cheese
● 2 oz fresh strawberries
● 2 oz butter
● 1 tbsp psyllium husk (powder)
- Mix together cottage cheese, eggs and psyllium husk until well combined. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan and fry each pancake on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, whip the cream until peaks are formed.
- Serve the pancakes topped with cream and fresh strawberries.
Testimonials - Keto Success Stories!
“This is one of the most helpful keto recipe books that I have used. The recipes are very detailed and the ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store. It also includes a shopping list for each recipe. I highly recommend this book!” – Susan K.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I have been looking for a keto cookbook that was easy to follow and had great recipes. This cookbook has been a life-saver! I am new to the keto diet, and this book has made it easy for me to transition from my old diet into this new one. I have been able to lose weight and feel better about myself.” – Mary L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I’ve been wanting to loose weight and get healthy for a while now and I found your free keto recipes and they’re amazing! I’ve made a few of them and my husband and I love them. You can’t even tell they’re keto recipes. Keep up the great work, we’ll be looking forward to future recipes! – Elizabeth C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐