Keto Burger Recipes
We will present you 8 yummy keto burger recipes for any occasion. As usual, we made the recipes as simple and with as few ingredients as possible.
Big ‘n’ Beautiful Keto Beef BurgerIngredients:
- 16 oz minced beef
- 1 large tomato (thickly sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat the grill on medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together beef, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and olive oil.
- Mix with hands and form three balls, then flatten into chunky burgers.
- Season the burgers with salt and pepper, grill until preferred taste is achieved.
- In a frying pan, fry onions until golden brown.
- Place a thick tomato slice on a plate, top with a burger and onions; place an additional tomato on the top.
fat – 42g
carbohydrates – 2g
protein – 24g
calories – 489
Sign up to try all our Keto Burger recipes
Testimonials - Keto Success Stories!
“This is one of the most helpful keto recipe books that I have used. The recipes are very detailed and the ingredients are easy to find in your local grocery store. It also includes a shopping list for each recipe. I highly recommend this book!” – Susan K.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I have been looking for a keto cookbook that was easy to follow and had great recipes. This cookbook has been a life-saver! I am new to the keto diet, and this book has made it easy for me to transition from my old diet into this new one. I have been able to lose weight and feel better about myself.” – Mary L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“I’ve been wanting to loose weight and get healthy for a while now and I found your free keto recipes and they’re amazing! I’ve made a few of them and my husband and I love them. You can’t even tell they’re keto recipes. Keep up the great work, we’ll be looking forward to future recipes! – Elizabeth C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐